Friday, October 16, 2009

Goodness of Love

by Andrew

Her soothing voice takes all my problems away,

Like the ocean wave taking the rocks on shore.

My heart feels many distresses,

But her smile is my cure.


Her love is worth more than anything;

Even worth more than the treasures in this earth.

She can make everything about life feel good,

Even when you're feeling down, and deeply hurt;


So I know my love for her will never end,

Since she can break sadness structure apart;

For her voice and good-humored ways,

Are the soundtracks of my heart.


Her feelings for me is a mystery,

But it's not in a case;

However, her love can never be deposited in the bank,

So I know am safe.


Whatever she does,

I'm drawn to her cause,

And as a moth drawn to the flames,

I'm drawn to her love...


She is worth more than anything,

Even worth more than silver and gold;

And her love can't satisfy my hunger,

But it can satisfy my soul.


When I'm feeling down,

She makes me feel like I'm always above,

This is because of her kindness,

And because of the Goodness of Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment